Bignners on GoCD Tool

Mar 11, 2023, 4:04:24 AM3/11/23
to go-cd
Hello,

Bignners on GoCD Tool . I will need assistance . I am new to CICD process  and new to GoCD Tool . I have installed the software . but, not sure about the next steps . please assist me.

Regards,
Sunny

Sriram Narayanan

Mar 11, 2023, 9:09:56 AM3/11/23
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sunny,

Have you had a look at the sample pipeline that you can see in the gocd dashboard ?

Have a look at how GoCD itself used GoCD for its own build, test and release here: https://build.gocd.org/ ( click the guest login).

Do you already have a CI setup for your software using some other tool? Do share a bit about your software product ( tech stack)  so that we can discuss how to get that working in GoCD. Typically, GoCD encourages us to perform CI actions via a shell script.

— Sriram