/go/api/material/notify/git ] returns 404 error

Adam Haase

May 23, 2016, 11:50:46 AM5/23/16
to go-cd
Hi,

I'm trying to set up post webhooks for my Go server implementation. But every time I try and hit the notify endpoint, I get a 404 error and this message:

The url [ /go/api/material/notify/git ] you are trying to reach doesn't appear to be correct.

Other URL's work as expected, but none of the notify ones (SVN or GIT) do. Is there some option to activate these endpoints in the server first?

I'm attempting to post updates to materials that are SSH, but if I am reading the documentation correctly, this shouldn't be a problem? Also the error occurs regardless of what I put in as the URL.

Thanks,
Adam

Varsha Varadarajan

May 23, 2016, 1:39:35 PM5/23/16
to go-cd
Hey Adam,

Are you sure you have added the header "Confirm:true"? I find that the error appears when the confirm header is not added.

Cheers,
Varsha

Adam Haase

May 23, 2016, 1:44:12 PM5/23/16