Re: [go-cd] How do I uninstall Go from my MacBook Pro, running Yosemite

Aravind SV

Mar 9, 2015, 7:22:41 PM3/9/15
to Patrick Turley, go...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,

You should be able to uninstall it by deleting the Go Server.app, wherever it is, and "/Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Go Server" directory.

For the Go Agent, you can delete the Go Agent.app, and if it exists, "/Users/your-username/Library/Application Support/Go Agent". Then, you can delete the file: /Users/your-username/Library/Preferences/com.thoughtworks.studios.cruise.agent.properties.

Cheers,
Aravind

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Patrick Turley <ptu...@droidcloud.mobi> wrote:
I installed Go to evaluate it.

Now, I want to completely remove it from my system.

I've Googled *everything* and I can't find any instructions.

Do you have any information?