Change password from UI

Komgrit Aneksri

Jun 25, 2024, 12:18:15 AM (6 days ago) Jun 25
to go-cd
Hello GoCD team,

I am using GoCD v23.1.0. and My Authorization Configurations are gitlab oauth and password file.

Just  questions.

1.Can we change password of users in password file on GoCD's UI or via API?
2.Do we have access/audit logs in GoCD server?

Best Regards,
Komgrit

Sriram Narayanan

Jun 25, 2024, 12:51:02 AM (6 days ago) Jun 25
to go...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 25 Jun 2024 at 12:18 PM, Komgrit Aneksri <tanak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello GoCD team,

I am using GoCD v23.1.0. and My Authorization Configurations are gitlab oauth and password file.

Just  questions.

1.Can we change password of users in password file on GoCD's UI or via API?

You change the passwords via the htpasswd command line tool. Using LDAP is an alternative. On my project with multiple GoCD instances, we have htpasswd on a few and LDAP on others.

2.Do we have access/audit logs in GoCD server?

The anuthentication annd the actions are logged to the standard log file. Have a look and see if your needs are met.

Best Regards,
Komgrit