ETA for GoCD 21.3.0

Dennis Z

Aug 5, 2021, 12:57:03 AM8/5/21
to go-cd
Hi all,

Are there any ETAs for when GoCD 21.3.0 is to be released?

We're keen to upgrade to the latest version soon and would prefer to avoid having to jump versions shortly thereafter again.

Thanks!

Aravind SV

Aug 5, 2021, 2:10:18 PM8/5/21
to Dennis Z, go-cd

Hello Dennis,

I think it might be worth waiting a week or two if possible. There is no strict ETA, but there is some activity (especially by Chad Wilson) in the codebase.

There is a change around the agent license keys that might need to happen as well, and it might make sense to release after that. The changes won’t be drastic between 21.2.0 and 21.3.0.

If you don’t see a release in a couple of week, I’d upgrade to 21.2.0.

Regards,
Aravind