GO CD - artifacts management in pipeline management

nitesh...@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 12:32:31 PM5/18/21
to go-cd
Hi Team,

i have a configuration in pipeline management which says it will delete the old artefects once the server reaches the  20 GBs of space.

i am worried if this configuration will delete the old artefcts of the pipeline which i am using in LIVE environment as i am not aware the logic behind the deletion of artefects that how it deletes. please help

Regards, Nitesh

Ashwanth Kumar

May 18, 2021, 12:57:46 PM5/18/21
to go...@googlegroups.com

Shameless plug: I've developed gocd-janitor to handle this exact problem. It's available at https://github.com/ashwanthkumar/gocd-janitor. I've been using this in production for well around 5 now.  Please check it out.