Seeking Input for GoCD Performance Improvement

Devendra Kushwah

Oct 5, 2023, 1:33:26 AM10/5/23
to go-cd-dev
Hi team,

We are using GoCD in our project and have encountered performance issues due to the increasing number of materials and pipelines. Despite optimizing hardware, we're still encountering slowdowns.

To address this, we're planning to explore the codebase for potential optimizations. If any of you have architectural diagrams or insights that can help us understand the system better, your input would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Best regards,
Devendra

Ketan Padegaonkar

Oct 5, 2023, 5:31:44 AM10/5/23
to go-c...@googlegroups.com
Have you seen this?

It is likely that your JVM heap settings are suboptimal for the hardware you're using. As a result, the JVM is not using all the available memory it can possibly use.

- Ketan