Pipeline view order

Sifu Tian

Sep 9, 2022, 10:56:10 AM9/9/22
to go-cd-dev
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.55.49 AM.pngHi Folks,

We are using the config repository to manage our pipelines and we want to be able to sort the pipelines by stages.

My stages appear out of order for some reason and I can determine how to rearrange them.
I cant move them because the option is grayed out and managed in the yaml.

It appears as Build > Prod > Staging > QA > Regression > UAT

I want to be able to change this view.  BUILD > STAGING > QA > REGRESSION > UAT > PROD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.54.03 AM.png

Chad Wilson

Sep 9, 2022, 12:04:30 PM9/9/22
to go-c...@googlegroups.com

Sifu Tian

Sep 9, 2022, 3:37:43 PM9/9/22
to go-cd-dev
Thanks Chad!

I also posted this is the wrong forum.  sorry.