G D, nnething and a directory full of mbox files...

Josh Huber

May 23, 2001, 4:22:54 PM5/23/01
to di...@gnus.org
This discussion was brought up on gnu.emacs.gnus, but it was
suggested I move it here, since it appears it's turned into a feature
request :)

It would be nice if nnething groked directories full of mbox files. I
have old mail archives that would be best viewed as such, and it would
be an incredible pain to create separate groups for each file. It
seems to be that nnething is very close to what I want already.

For an example, type G D and enter a path to a directory of mbox
files. The problem will be fairly clear.

I'm willing to write some code here, but where should I start?

Thanks,
--
Josh Huber