The darcs repository is available

nibua-r

Mar 17, 2006, 2:53:07 PM3/17/06
to gnuplot-context
Hi all,

See http://renojrl.lrv.uvsq.fr/
First of all, you have to install darcs on your machine
(http://darcs.net/).
Then, you can download gpConTeXt:
darcs get http://renojrl.lrv.uvsq.fr/projects/gpcontext

If you want to be able to "push" patches via ssh, you need an account
on renojrl, so contact me.
I have structured the repository, if you are not agree with this
structure, I can change it !

(
cd sample
gnuplot sample.plt
texexec document
)

Cheers,

Renaud

Hans Hagen

Mar 17, 2006, 4:23:30 PM3/17/06
to gnuplot...@googlegroups.com
ok, i can fetch the files.

is there a windows binary with the context terminal somewhere (no cygwin but regular windows)

hans

Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
| www.pragma-pod.nl

nibua-r

Mar 17, 2006, 4:55:22 PM3/17/06
to gnuplot-context
I'm sorry but since I don't use windows, I don't know. I think Mojca is
under windows but I don't know if the gnuplot he uses is for cygwin or
win32.

Mojca, cygwin or win32 ? ;-)

(I can try to compile it if nobody can provide a win32 gnuplot based on
cvs+context)

Mojca Miklavec

Mar 17, 2006, 6:32:17 PM3/17/06
On 3/17/06, nibua-r wrote:

> I'm sorry but since I don't use windows, I don't know. I think Mojca is
> under windows but I don't know if the gnuplot he uses is for cygwin or

she ;)

> win32.
>
> Mojca, cygwin or win32 ? ;-)

Native win32, of course.

> (I can try to compile it if nobody can provide a win32 gnuplot based on
> cvs+context)

http://pub.mojca.org/gnuplot/bin/

Mojca

nibua-r

Mar 17, 2006, 6:59:36 PM3/17/06
to gnuplot-context
Oops, sorry ;)

Hans Hagen

Mar 20, 2006, 5:47:52 AM3/20/06
Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 3/17/06, nibua-r wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry but since I don't use windows, I don't know. I think Mojca is
>> under windows but I don't know if the gnuplot he uses is for cygwin or
>>

> she ;)

indeed -)

just a side note: the tex community is rather dominated by males and in
this respect it's quite pleasant to have a female touch in the group
involved with the core context development;

Hans