You have been invited to receive the Logistics Intelligence Brief

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Logistics Intelligence

未读,
2022年8月5日 22:38:202022/8/5
收件人 gd...@gnu-darwin.org
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view this email in your browser.

Michael L. Love thought you would be interested in receiving daily logistics news.

What is it?
Logistics Intelligence Brief:
delivers daily or weekly intel directly to your inbox. We hand-curate this free newsletter to keep you informed on:

• Economy Forecasts
• Logistics M&A Activity
• Supply Chain Trends
• Technology Adoption
• Telematics
• Omnichannel Trends
• Logistics Disruptors
Ready to sign up?

If you would like to receive daily or weekly, sign up here.

SIGN UP

Yellow
501 Commerce St.
Nashville, TN 37203

Unsubscribe

GNU-Darwin Action Blog

未读,
2022年8月5日 22:38:272022/8/5
收件人 gnud...@googlegroups.com
Site logo image gnudarwin posted: " Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view this email in your browser. Michael L. Love thought you would be interested in receiving daily logistics news. What is it? Logistics Intelligence Brief: delivers daily or weekly " GNU-Darwin Action Blog

You have been invited to receive the Logistics Intelligence Brief

gnudarwin

Aug 6

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view this email in your browser.
lib-invite-header.png

Michael L. Love thought you would be interested in receiving daily logistics news.

lib-mobile.png

What is it?
Logistics Intelligence Brief:
delivers daily or weekly intel directly to your inbox. We hand-curate this free newsletter to keep you informed on:

• Economy Forecasts
• Logistics M&A Activity
• Supply Chain Trends
• Technology Adoption
• Telematics
• Omnichannel Trends
• Logistics Disruptors

Ready to sign up?

If you would like to receive daily or weekly, sign up here.

SIGN UP
Comment
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from GNU-Darwin Action Blog.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.