[New post] How it all happened – Censorship coronavirus upshot – #maga #trump2 020 #prolife #rossiya #2a #russia #nra #fitness #abortion #kag #guns #trump #sopa #pipa #opblac

0 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

GNU-Darwin Action Blog

da leggere,
10 mar 2020, 12:11:5510/03/20
a gnud...@googlegroups.com
gnudarwin posted: "kout #music #maga2020 #kag2020 #iran #biking #technolo gy #syria #ssha #running #krym #google #fsf #eff #drums #downloads #dmca #c ensorship #specnaz #projectveritas #moskva #gunrights #workout #vojna #uk # uchen #specna #siriya #proli #osngrom #nutrition"

New post on GNU-Darwin Action Blog

How it all happened – Censorship coronavirus upshot – #maga #trump2 020 #prolife #rossiya #2a #russia #nra #fitness #abortion #kag #guns #trump #sopa #pipa #opblac

by gnudarwin

kout #music #maga2020 #kag2020 #iran #biking #technolo
gy #syria #ssha #running #krym #google #fsf #eff #drums #downloads #dmca #c ensorship #specnaz #projectveritas #moskva #gunrights #workout #vojna #uk # uchen #specna #siriya #proli #osngrom #nutrition #minoborony #mak #longevit y #armi2019 #aging #maryland #love #health #fitne #firearms #boevayapodgoto vka #baltimore #yagodka #yagoda #yag #victory #ussr #us #unk #unborn #ukrai na #ucheniya #turkey #tuesdaythoughts #tu22m3 #travel #training #strizhi #s tri #spetsnaz #sovietunion #second #sa #russi #ross #rifle #reading #putin #proj #p #nu #nature #nato #minoboron #lifespan #infowars #healthy #gym #gu ncontrol #gun #goog #glock #germany #fun #frukty #france #fotoreporta #fire arm #finlyandiya #exercise #europe #elpaso #diet #cvetochki #crimea #china #chereshnya #boevayapo #america #`eksport #2ndamendment #php003594 #lovebuz z #tgdn #tcot #surveillance #snowden #rights #privacy #prism #php003594 #ns a #lovebuzz #fisa #azbukapobedy
To: gd...@gnu-darwin.org

After I was banned from Twitter in September 2019, I also became concerned about essential supplies, because of the treatment I was receiving at Baltimore drug stores. Essentially, they were treating everyone as captives that don't have other alternatives. Problems with the 'just in time' inventory management now seem contrived to keep everyone in a state of scarcity.

I was feeling that my rights were not being respected, and that my ability to subsist was also being threatened. Baltimore and the state of Maryland, with their nanny-state tyranny also added to this perception, and I decided to firm up my position.

My counter move was to make complete bugout preparations, and to stock up on essential items. I took the Amtrak card and
comprehensively learned to travel by rail and bus, so that I could bugout by those means, in case there was a problem with my bicycle bugout plans. It was all about adding reliable
redundant measures to my preparation plans.

In keeping with the principles of readiness, I upgraded my
vital documents, my license, and I got my first passport. I travelled to the northern border as if to test it out. It is the idea of reliable, redundant, readiness, R3.

In the pursuit of R3 measures, I took winter as my queue, and began to apply the principle of redundancy to every part of my life as much as possible. Although the winter was not harsh in 2019/2020, I made strong redundant preparations, as if I were preparing for a hard winter.

I was trying harder to regain the vigor from my youth, from the days that occured 30, 40, and 50 years prior. Regarding the drugstores with suspicion gave me a big clue. I would remove many chemicals from my way of living, the dandruff shampoo, antibacterial soap, etc, whereever possible. I replaced them with simpler offerings and coconut products.

This process of winter preparation continued until I heard about coronavirus. As my feet were already on the ground and running for months, I just contined apace, and I added dry storage
capabilities to my food storage and nutrition plans.

There is alot that I'm unwilling to write about this time. I'd just say that I experienced big improvements in my life, and finally discovered the way that longevity nutrition undermines the vitamin K pathways. I added vitamin K to my supplement
program, kale powder and broccoli to my food stores, and
discovered how this simplified the analysis of anti-coagulation in the longevity factors.

So many wonderful improvements have resulted from all of these changes that I'm a little breathless, as it were, and excited about any more novelties that may come in. So many improvements have come into the longevity endeavor, and I feel rejuvinated as never before, as if I'm reliving those days of my prime
from decades past. It's a big happy birthday present for me.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

This post is ad-supported

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
gnudarwin | March 10, 2020 at 4:11 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/pTy0u-1Mm

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from GNU-Darwin Action Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://gnudarwin.wordpress.com/2020/03/10/how-it-all-happened-censorship-coronavirus-upshot-maga-trump2-020-prolife-rossiya-2a-russia-nra-fitness-abortion-kag-guns-trump-sopa-pipa-opblac/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore