#россия #trump2020 #prolife #maga2020 #maga #kag2020 #kag #google #fitness #facebook #танкисты #running #2a #censorship #учения #history #армия #минобороны #юво #танки #южныйвоенныйокруг #т90 #армияроссии #biking #nutrition #longevity #iran #abortion #russian_army #Russian #nesterov #mod #language

Michael L Love

Sep 15, 2019, 8:33:13 PM9/15/19
to gdag
Abortion is never about saving a life. It is about killing a human being, & it is never medically necessary to intentionally kill an unborn child in an abortion in order to save the life of its mother. Full article by & Dr. Donna Harrison
➡️
https://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/abortion-is-never-medically-necessary
Image
Every single person today will be judged by future generations, who will look back on our butchery of babies in the womb with disgust, astonished by our willful blindness and cruelty.
Veritas insiders are making an IMPACT. Watch & talk about our #GoogleExposed insiders on this weekend. If YOU work in tech, media, or government -- you can make an impact too. Become an insider: Verit...@protonmail.com
1:56
Women deserve better than abortion.

You Retweeted
Raise your hand if you stand with and against their blatant discrimination against pro-life groups!
🙋‍♂️
🙋‍♀️
A 5-month-old baby boy was born alive after a botched abortion and suffered for 10 hours on a cold table before he died. This is the barbaric reality of the abortion industry, and it must end. #EndAbortion #EndInfanticide

--
Visit proclus realm! http://proclus.tripod.com/

GNU-Darwin Action Blog

Sep 15, 2019, 8:33:26 PM9/15/19
to gnud...@googlegroups.com
gnudarwin posted: "You Retweeted Susan B. Anthony List @SBAList · Sep 9 Abortion is never about saving a life. It is about killing a human being, & it is never medically necessary to intentionally kill an unborn child in an abortion in order to save the life o"

You Retweeted

Susan B. Anthony List

@SBAList

·
Sep 9

Full article by @LilaGraceRose
& Dr. Donna Harrison ➡
https://washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/abortion-is-never-medically-necessaryImage

You Retweeted

Lila Rose

@LilaGraceRose

·
Sep 9
Every single person today will be judged by future generations, who will look back on our butchery of babies in the womb with disgust, astonished by our willful blindness and cruelty.

You Retweeted

Project Veritas

@Project_Veritas

·
Sep 9
Veritas insiders are making an IMPACT. Watch @DrREpstein
& @DennisPrager
talk about our #GoogleExposed insiders on @FoxNews
this weekend.

If YOU work in tech, media, or government -- you can make an impact too. Become an insider: VeritasTips
1:56

This post is ad-supported

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
gnudarwin | September 16, 2019 at 12:33 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: https://wp.me/pTy0u-1M1

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from GNU-Darwin Action Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://gnudarwin.wordpress.com/2019/09/16/%d1%80%d0%be%d1%81%d1%81%d0%b8%d1%8f-trump2020-prolife-maga2020-maga-kag2020-kag-google-fitness-facebook-%d1%82%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%ba%d0%b8%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8b-ru-nning-2a-censorship-%d1%83/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com