Unable to get DHCP from GB2

Mike Shapiro

Aug 9, 2020, 9:30:54 PM8/9/20
to GnuBee
Greetings GnuBeeians

I have run through all the walk through s and documentation that there is out there and have flashed the device with the latest firmware but cant get that web interface page nor have the device give me a DHCP address so i can access 192.168.10.1 as listed in the documentation. Do you have any suggestions or a link to a firmware that will allow me some basic configuration via a web page. I am presently running BusyBox v1.30.1 (Debian 1:1.30.1-4) as per the serial connection that i have and can access via the UART console but that is about as far as i can get with it

Also, does anyone have a good link to the  libreCMC distro as the one at the link https://github.com/gnubee-git/GnuBee_Docs/blob/master/GB-PC1/firmware/libreCMC/librecmc-ramips-mt7621-gb-pc1-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin does not work and the newest versions do not have a link for GB

Any assistance that you can provide will be graciously accepted so thank you in advance if you can provide.

Mike Shapiro

Aug 9, 2020, 9:33:00 PM8/9/20
to GnuBee
P.S I am running BusyBox v1.30.1 (Debian 1:1.30.1-4) At present