Syncloud Team want to support GnuBee!!! We only must provide them Iso images to write on disk

GnuBeeNoob

Jun 30, 2021, 2:12:09 PM6/30/21
to GnuBee
Hi guys,

i talked with the Syncloud Team www.syncloud.org and they want to support the gnubee with their cloud solution with application in it like nextcloud, rocket chat and many more.

For example the Kobold helios 4 open source is providing armbian buster 10 as a iso for the cd card to flash it on it with for example balea etcher. Device is pretty much like the gnubee only easier to use.

1.-> The Team told me that they would provide support gnubee if someone would make an working debian stretch iso image.

2. -> Also want to mention that iso images for sd card and/ or like for the first slot sda would be the best for user that got not so much experience and / or do not have so much time.
How would it be to provide the newest possible debian as an sd card or iso image for hard drives?
And a iso version with omv working! Burn on your sd card / hardware and it will work instand?

Please can someone do that, i struggling for 2month with getting the gnubee running :( so would be real great for my and also for you if someone can load this image online. We get syncloud!

GnuBeeNoob

Jun 30, 2021, 2:49:10 PM6/30/21
to GnuBee
i mean it would be great to burn an image to the first sda disk slot 2,5 with an adapter for your pc and only stick it in, maybe exspand the drive if you got a big drive. i'am using a 120gb ssd only for the system on slot 1. So i don't care, but would be the easiest way!

Matthias Urlichs

Jul 1, 2021, 3:48:12 AM7/1/21
to gnu...@googlegroups.com
On 30.06.21 20:12, 'GnuBeeNoob' via GnuBee wrote:
an working debian stretch iso image

Stretch? Really? Given that Bullseye is right around the corner?

I'm running mine on a 5.7.2 kernel. Debian userspace is Bullseye.

The build system, such as it is, is this:

https://github.com/smurfix/burn-my-board

Pull requests gladly accepted, though my time for supporting this is somewhat limited at the moment.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs
OpenPGP_signature

GnuBeeNoob

Jul 4, 2021, 4:09:55 AM7/4/21
to GnuBee
i dont get it, can you please upload an iso image :) thanks