Free PC-2 (you pay shipping from Nova Scotia) to somehow with kernel dev experience

trave...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2021, 10:16:47 AM2/20/21
to GnuBee
My Gnubee just doesn't have the IO bandwidth I need it to have. The CPU speed is fine, but it's not a usable NAS for the kind of stuff I'm doing (which included indexing backed-up web content).

So I'm giving it away, preferably to someone with kernel development experience. If Neil Brown wants it it's his, otherwise anyone else who's done open-source gnubee stuff, or anyone else with kernel development experience.

Just have to pay the shipping costs from Nova Scotia, Canada.