Bluestacks Whatsapp Mac Download

José Cerqueira

Dec 25, 2023, 7:21:03 PM12/25/23
This setup has worked flawlessly for about a year. However, today I went onto Whatsapp and was told I needed to log in and verify my phone number. I enter my number and ask it to send me an SMS for verification. I then get the "you need the official whatsapp to use this account" message.

Bluestacks Whatsapp Mac Download

Download File https://t.co/LOKKaw87Lw

As far as i'm aware I am using the official Whatsapp, I'm just running it through an emulator. The message even prompts me to download the official app, but the link takes me to the app I already have.

Hey, no I haven't found a solution yet, sorry! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times now but no luck. I assume Whatsapp doesn't want people using the app through Bluestacks so they're blocking it somehow.

It should work and should be safe enough, but for your info, you can use and old smartphone for login in and then just use the native app when that old smartphone is turned off. It will work great if it's a bit of a recent smartphone or use bluestacks in the same way instead of the old smartphone.

Both the above answer are correct, however I would like to add that you can try any android emulator not to run whatsapp (or any android app) on your PC. For instance you can try andy, youwave, bluestacks, manymo (this works online in the browser) and even android OS using virtual box.

And for tablet you can use download whatsapp latest apk from their official website and install it on your WiFi tablet. Ignore warning if you get any. Source: Using whatsapp on my nexux7 tablet from 2 years.

Use the WhatsApp Web app. WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of WhatsApp that you can use in your web browser. To use WhatsApp Web, go to web.whatsapp.com and scan the QR code with your phone. Once you have scanned the QR code, you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC.

Use WhatsApp Web. WhatsApp Web is a web-based version of WhatsApp that you can use in your web browser. To use WhatsApp Web, go to web.whatsapp.com and scan the QR code with your phone. Once you have scanned the QR code, you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC without your phone.

On Windows, it is possible to run Whatsapp using an Android emulator like Bluestacks. Bluestacks isn't available on Linux yet, however there are other ways to run WhatsApp and other Android apps in Linux.

Then, follow these instructions on how to run Whatsapp in Windows. However, a caveat, the Bluestacks-in-Wine installation is buggy and may require the installation of several dependencies before you can get it to work correctly; not the most optimal solution for a beginner or intermediate Linux user. It also hogs system resources and will be unbearably slow on machines running less than 2.5 GB of RAM.

0aad45d008