Planet Marathi Web Series Download

Vincenza Speranza

Jan 26, 2024, 4:11:53 AMJan 26
Ans:- The work of launching an app has already started and the app shall be completely ready by December end or January. However, Planet Marathi Digital Theatre will be reaching you first with its exclusive movies with Friday premieres. Like a Friday release in theatre, PM DT will bring to you the Exclusive premiere of a movie/ web series to your home screen . Due to this lockdown and pandemic, as we all are stuck inside our homes and theatres are yet to open, we shall be bringing the Friday excitement and entertainment to your personal screens through a single ticket window. You can buy the ticket for the movie through a weblink and can enjoy the movie with your whole family for a certain period of time.

planet marathi web series download

Download File https://mciun.com/2xwaEd

Scripts, stories shall be shortlisted and then evaluated through series of criteria before finalizing under PM originals. The process shall be mailed to the content provider or creator as required. However the PM originals will start gradually.

Ans:- If any new film, short film or webseries is about to start shooting, the casting posts of the required characters will be made available to you on our Facebook, Instagram and Planet Marathi OTT website. The necessary terms and conditions will be given along with it. Our team will reach out to you post application procedure.

The regional OTT platform established by Akshay Badrakapur has been in the news ever since it was launched. While the online streaming platform has got an extraordinary lineup of short films, web series and feature films, this unique idea of giving the Marathi content creators was coined by Jayanti Waghdhare.

The Indian web series genre has been raising the bar for a few years now. With an influx of regional and international content in addition to Hindi content, the entertainment buzz is growing by the day on OTTs. Amazing Marathi content has longed for a rightful platform that can do justice to exclusively Marathi content. Planet Marathi OTT has made this dream come true. Planet Marathi has announced five amazing original web series with a power-packed star cast giving some major binge-watching goals to Marathi audiences across the world.

Akshay Bardapurkar, Founder, Planet Marathi, said: "Planet Marathi strives to bring promising content, meaningful entertainment for every segment of Marathi audience. Our Originals shows have content that is specifically curated for web series audiences."

f5d0e4f075