Happy thanksgiving

rickchod...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2017, 8:45:30 PM11/21/17
Psalm 100

http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/100.htm

Shout for Joy to the Lord, All You Lands!

1 {A Psalm of praise.} Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.

2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not
we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with
praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth
endureth to all generations.

-----
There is love, peace, and joy in the house of the Lord, but only when
you keep your eyes focused on Him. If you begin looking around at the
things of the world, they will quickly pull you under. But when you
look up to Him, and keep looking up, there you find your peace, because
only there is your salvation.

Remember also ... Peter walked on water too, but only when he was
looking at the Lord!

http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/14.htm

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me
come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship,
he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning
to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him,
and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou
doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying,
Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Jesus will save your eternal soul, and give you eternal life. All you
have to do is trust and believe.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin

rick.c...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2017, 3:32:43 PM11/22/17
Hello. I apologize for the intrusion into your life with this thread.
I am the legitimate holder of the "Rick C. Hodgin" identity, and the
"rick.c...@gmail.com" email address.

I did not post the original content here. It was posted by someone
named Peter Cheung, who has become exceedingly wroth with me after I
posted many posts over time on alt.os.development. He issued a death
thread to me in email, and on my GitHub repositories. I reported him
to GitHub because I could not delete or edit the content he posted
myself. They summarily deleted his account as a result of his posts.

Since then, he blames me because apparently he did not have backups
of some of his repositories. He's been writing vile and obscene
messages to my friends and family on social media, attacking me on
the forums I regularly post to, and so on. As recently as today he's
posted a thread entitled, "How to kill Rick C. Hodgin?":

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/_I8BuHnT6Y4/wXFFqDxaAwAJ

-----
Whereas I am a Christian and I do post messages about Jesus Christ,
they are not intended to be flood activities, but only periodic teach-
ings that are able to be thread-ignored. The offering of Jesus Christ
to forgive sin is necessary for all people to avoid judgment, so I
bring it to the forefront of the things I do, and it is done at the
forefront of all of the things I do (not just those online).

I don't know what Peter will do in moving forward. I have contacted
the appropriate authorities and abuse sections on various technical
sites. But, he continues to post.

Please know that I do not post in gnu.* groups, so any posts you
see after this one will be from Peter Cheung. If I do post any future
posts here, I will also mirror them on my website with a link to:

http://www.libsf.org/usenet/validate_Nnnnn.html

The Nnnnn will be unique to each post, and it will validate that the
content I post here is legitimate by mirroring it there.

-----
Again, I apologize for this intrusion into your lives. And I hope
that Peter does not continue posting under my name, especially given
the horrid manner in which he's treating people.

--
Rick C. Hodgin