How to install and maintain multiple GCC versions

newli...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 4:26:31 AM1/22/18
I am stuck with one problem. Please help.
Is there way to install and maintain multiple gcc versions ?
I need to work with multiple gcc versions.
I need to conduct the following experiment:
subject the same code to different gcc versions and carry out study on the differences/improvements.
Is there any software in LINUX which will take care of multiple GCC versions?