g77 question (sorry cannot find g77 newsgroup)

Bert Medley

Dec 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/4/00
Would someone please explain or point me to a discussion on g77's use
of the structure and end structure keywords along with the associated
map/end map and union/end union keywords? I would be most grateful.
Thanks!

--blm

Bert Medley

Dec 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/5/00
Found my answer:

STRUCTURE, UNION, RECORD, MAP

g77 doesn't support STRUCTURE, UNION, RECORD, MAP. This set of extensions
is quite a bit lower on the list of large, important things to add to g77,
partly because it requires a great deal of work either upgrading or
replacing libg2c.

med...@flash.net (Bert Medley) wrote in