Dejagnu test cases

Jody Zung

Nov 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/25/00
Hello folks. A couple weeks ago I posted asking about how to run
automated test cases and someone pointed me to Dejagnu. Well i
downloaded it and compiled it and I think i'm read to start doing some
sample test cases. I need help getting started though. Are there any
sites or documents out there that have sample test cases written for
Dejagnu that can give me an idea how to write them?? Thanks

henri...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/28/00
In article <3A201843...@siliconmetrics.com>,

I have also looked for tutorials about this, but the only thing I have
found is the DejaGnu manual. Available <a
href="http://www.gnu.org/manual/dejagnu/html_chapter/dejagnu_toc.html">h
ere</a> online.

/henrik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/