Needed: 2-meg parity SIMMs and some SCSI cards

1 view

Richard Stallman

Apr 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/1/97
to info...@prep.ai.mit.edu

We, at the Free Software Foundation, have a DEC PC 450ST that ought to
be a useful machine, provided we can get a pair of 2 meg parity SIMMs.
We haven't found a place to buy these; can anyone donate a pair to the
FSF?

We could also use one or two Adaptec 1740's (EISA SCSI cards).
(Other kinds of EISA SCSI cards might also be usable instead.)

If you have SIMMs or cards you'd like to donate, please respond by
email to 3d...@gnu.ai.mit.edu.