syncing emacs calender with android and sd card

M.R.P.

Aug 28, 2018, 9:59:38 PM8/28/18
I have emacs installed on a macbook. I have an android phone with mobile
org on it. how can I sync my phone to emacs with an sd card?

steve

Jul 9, 2021, 9:32:22 PM7/9/21
"M.R.P." <winterm...@icloud.com> writes:

> I have emacs installed on a macbook. I have an android phone with mobile org
> on it. how can I sync my phone to emacs with an sd card?

Yeah, what is up with usenet these days. Depending on the format of the
sd card. I would use perl. You need to plug the sd card into a device
that allows it to emulate a floppy disk drive when plugged into a USE
port. Then mount the filesystem which is proably unknown... etc...

My understanding is that this _very_ simple operation is something that
they don't us doing. I don't waste my time.