emacs calender on android phone

M.R.P.

Sep 2, 2018, 6:21:42 PM9/2/18
Hello I am wanting to use emacs calendar on my android phone using
mobile org or something else any Ideas?

steve

Jul 9, 2021, 9:26:00 PM7/9/21
"M.R.P." <winterm...@icloud.com> writes:

> Hello I am wanting to use emacs calendar on my android phone using mobile org
> or something else any Ideas?

I would _love_ to try something like this. The problem I usually run
into is getting a phone and using a serial port. The smart phones are
too limited for me, I stay away from them. Emacs does support the serial
port (not very well though). I disable USB and WIFI devices on my
machine.

A web api that thansfers a calendar - try the melpa repository I'm sure
someone has written a web interface. I think google uses CSV or XML
these days. This sould not be difficult.