Can I ask questions about GNUS here

Cecil Westerhof

Nov 1, 2021, 9:59:05 AM11/1/21
Can I ask questions about GNUS here? Otherwise: what is a good place
for that? It seems gnu.emacs.gnus is 'dead'.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer

Ben Bacarisse

Nov 1, 2021, 5:20:48 PM11/1/21
Cecil Westerhof <Ce...@decebal.nl> writes:

> Can I ask questions about GNUS here? Otherwise: what is a good place
> for that? It seems gnu.emacs.gnus is 'dead'.

It is often better to ask for forgiveness than for permission! This is
not a busy group, and it's unlikely that a GNUS post will degenerate into
endless trolling, so ask away.

Mind you, GNUS is now part of the emacs distribution, so it may be
considered entirely appropriate.

--
Ben.