Charset limitations in .authinfo file ?

1 view

Erwan David

Oct 24, 2020, 2:11:48 PM10/24/20

Hello

My phone having been stoled I changed my passwords, including my account
at my ISPs (stolen phone got email on it). However since, I cannot
connect to my ISPs news server, authentication is refused.
I obvoiusly have put the new password in ~/.authinfo, but to no
avail. New password has more special characters than former one, is
there a limitation on the characters in the authinfo file ?

Thank you

--
Les simplifications c'est trop compliqué