Emacs pretest 25.0.90

Eli Zaretskii

Jan 30, 2016, 3:29:19 PM1/30/16
to info-gn...@gnu.org, platform...@gnu.org
On behalf of Nicolas Petton:

Hi!

The first pretest for what will be the 25.1 release of Emacs
(the extensible text editor) is available at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-25.0.90.tar.xz

You can get the PGP signature at

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-25.0.90.tar.xz.sig

Please give it as much testing as you can.

As always, if you encounter problems building or using Emacs,
send a report to bug-gn...@gnu.org with full details
(if possible, use M-x report-emacs-bug).

Thanks for helping to test Emacs.

Note: My PGP key is still missing from the GNU keychain, so you will
have to get it from another server[1] to verify the tarball. This is a
known issue, and we are waiting for the GNU sysadmins to fix the
problem.

[1] http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=nicolas+petton&op=index