GNU Chess release 6.0.3

Antonio Ceballos

Mar 10, 2013, 8:27:58 PM3/10/13
to info-gn...@gnu.org, info...@gnu.org
I am glad to announce version 6.0.3 of GNU Chess.

GNU Chess is a chess-playing program. It can be used to play
chess against the computer on a terminal or, more commonly, as
a chess engine for graphical chess frontends.

This is a small release, basically for bug fixing. It addresses the
following items:

- Run autoconf 2.69 and automake 1.13.
- Update configure.ac to automake 1.13.
- If in manual mode, keep it after undo.
- Remove some unused code.

I feel very thankful to the people that reported bugs or kindly provided
patches or ideas.

The home page can be found at the usual location:
http://www.gnu.org/software/chess/

You can get the compressed sources from a nearby mirror:
http://ftpmirror.gnu.org/chess/gnuchess-6.0.3.tar.gz

If automatic redirection fails, the list of mirrors is at:
http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

Or if need be you can use the main GNU ftp server:
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/chess/gnuchess-6.0.3.tar.gz

The development source can be downloaded from the Subversion
repository at Savannah:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/chess

Bug reports, your kind contributions and any feedback are welcome.

--Antonio Ceballos
GNU Chess team

พงษ์พันธุ์ โปรณะ

Aug 15, 2013, 8:55:29 AM8/15/13