Using lib/vcs.cfs git_checkout

Benny L.

Sep 4, 2018, 8:30:31 AM9/4/18
Hello,

I'm having Problems with my policy to run. I want to checkout an existing repo from github to a lokal location. When running running the policy, i get an error that git_checkout is undefined.

I was fideling around for around half a day trying to get vcs.cf included. But this led me to duplicated body control error. I also couldn't body file control Statements in my policy to work.

Has anybody an idear what has to be done to use the function git_checkout from lib/vcs.cf.

I'm running on latest stable release cfengine 3.12.

Thanks for your help!
Daebenji