list large files formatting

herbert....@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2014, 10:48:59 PM1/26/14
All,

I'm running a simple find for large files that works fine:

find <dir> -xdev -ls | awk '{print $7,$8,$9,$10,$11}' | sort -nr | head

It gives me everything I want: file size, time stamp, and file name. However, I'd like to have the file size in human readable form.

I've tried:

find <dir> -xdev -type f -size +50M -exec ls -lh {} \;
-exec du -h --time {} \;

variations but haven't managed to get anything to work.

Does anyone know of a solution to what I'm looking for?

TIA,

Herb

sdo...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2014, 6:45:48 AM2/1/14