Why does the 'we' fail?

Patrick Anderson

Mar 30, 2009, 9:52:18 PM3/30/09
to GNU Society
Originally posted to http://urbanevolution.org/thinktank/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=188

Hello all.

My question is small, but the answer is likely not...

What I want to know is why humans tend to always fail when they try to
organize - leaving each of us attempting to do everything alone.

Why do our efforts go 'astray' as the size of each group grows? Why do
our efforts not scale?

If Capitalism is wrong, what *specifically* is wrong with it, and can
if be fixed?

I'm not suggesting State-run Communism as an alternative. That
apparently doesn't work either.

But could we ever figure-out the 'bug' with our organizational skills
that keep us from creating community, or will we be forever confined
to solitude for basic survival while simultaneously being semi-forced
to participate in the problematic corporate world?

Love,
StaMint {Patriarch Lamiaceae}