Additional managers for group requested

24 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Beliavsky

непрочетено,
7.11.2017 г., 7:28:097.11.17 г.
до GNU Fortran
This group has pretty low traffic, but the messages are on topic (gfortran and Fortran in general), so I think it has value.
Messages by new members are held for moderation, and as group owner I sometimes forget to check for them, causing
delays in the appearances of posts.

If the group had more managers, any manager would have the ability to approve messages by new members, speeding
up their appearance. If you have posted here in the past, please email me at beli...@aol.com if you want to be a group
manager, and I will make you one. Then a "manage" button will appear when you visit the site of this group.

Xjun Kong

непрочетено,
7.11.2017 г., 9:04:537.11.17 г.
до gnu-f...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for sustaining this group. I had the expectation that this group can deal with more IVF as well.

If I could be a group manager, I would like to contribute with some effort.

Thanks,
Kong

Beliavsky

непрочетено,
7.11.2017 г., 9:17:157.11.17 г.
до GNU Fortran

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 9:04:53 AM UTC-5, XJShip wrote:
Thank you so much for sustaining this group. I had the expectation that this group can deal with more IVF as well.

If I could be a group manager, I would like to contribute with some effort.

Thanks,
Kong

You are now a group manager. Anything Fortran-related is allowed here, but the best place to post questions specific
which is followed by members of the Intel compiler team.

Xjun Kong

непрочетено,
7.11.2017 г., 9:29:407.11.17 г.
до gnu-f...@googlegroups.com