[gnome-mplayer] TV tunning how to.

Javier Vasquez

Sep 16, 2013, 3:23:18 PM9/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

gnome-mplayer offers a "file->open->TV->Open_Analog_TV", however I
didn't recognize any button to increase ro decrease the channel.

The plain mplayer keys "k" and "h" didn't seem to work.

Any documentation on how gnome-mplayer handles TV channels tunning/scanning?

Thanks,

--
Javier.

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 16, 2013, 3:57:11 PM9/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com

Kevin DeKorte

Sep 16, 2013, 4:05:12 PM9/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com

Javier Vasquez

Sep 16, 2013, 4:15:29 PM9/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
On 9/16/13, Kevin DeKorte <kdek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/16/2013 01:23 PM, Javier Vasquez wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> gnome-mplayer offers a "file->open->TV->Open_Analog_TV", however I
>> didn't recognize any button to increase ro decrease the channel.
>>
>> The plain mplayer keys "k" and "h" didn't seem to work.
>>
>> Any documentation on how gnome-mplayer handles TV channels
>> tunning/scanning?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Javier,
>
> Can you pull gnome-mplayer and gmtk from SVN and see if those keys now
> work. Pretty simple change so I thought I would try it.
>
> Kevin

Yes. I'll let you know when doing the trials.

Thanks,

--
Javier.

Javier Vasquez

Sep 21, 2013, 7:53:07 PM9/21/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
>> Can you pull gnome-mplayer and gmtk from SVN and see if those keys now
>> work. Pretty simple change so I thought I would try it.
>>
>> Kevin

No new buttons were added, right? Just plain "k" and "h" keys from
mplayer. Well, they didn't seem to work for me. But it might be me.

Please don't wait for feedback from me for your next release, :-)
It'll take me a while to confirm further (I don't have tvtime
installed, and it fails to compile on me, and I use sourceMage).

Thanks,

--
Javier.