Looking for a maintainer

Kevin DeKorte

Nov 16, 2013, 9:19:31 AM11/16/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

As you all know I have not been able to put much time into Gnome Mplayer
and the sister projects to it.

After 13+ years of using Linux, I have decided to move to Macintosh. It
was not an easy decision to make, but it is the right one for me at this
time.

So I am looking for someone to take over the projects as I will not be
able support the projects much any more. The 1.0.9 release will probably
my last release. Whomever decides to take it over, will get some
mentoring from me and I will still be available for questions or "why
did you do it this way" advice.

It has been fun,

Kevin

Brandon Snider

Nov 30, 2013, 2:32:14 PM11/30/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry you have made this decision. I have to think that a large part of it is due to problems you have with the direction Gnome 3 has been heading. But I think Apple will eventually replace OSX with iOS on all devices, and you'll have the same design problems again. Everything's headed in the mobile/touch direction.

Meteor

Dec 6, 2013, 4:13:20 AM12/6/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
+1

在 2013年12月1日星期日UTC+8上午3时32分14秒,Brandon Snider写道: