Issue 15 in gmtk: Displays annoying error messages for ignoreable mplayer2 output

gm...@googlecode.com

Apr 14, 2013, 6:50:28 AM4/14/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com
Owner: s.ramac...@gmail.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 15 by s.ramac...@gmail.com: Displays annoying error messages for
ignoreable mplayer2 output
http://code.google.com/p/gmtk/issues/detail?id=15

mplayer2 always outputs:

Cannot open file '/home/sebastian/.mplayer/input.conf': No such file or
directory
Failed to open /home/sebastian/.mplayer/input.conf.
Cannot open file '/etc/mplayer/input.conf': No such file or directory
Failed to open /etc/mplayer/input.conf.

Every time I start to watch a video, gmtk informs me about these two
missing files with error message boxes. I think they can be safely ignored.

issue notifications to this address.

gm...@googlecode.com

Apr 14, 2013, 9:19:31 AM4/14/13
to gnome-...@googlegroups.com