Guys !

logik

Oct 20, 2011, 5:18:52 PM10/20/11
to GNOME Do
Hey guys, what's happening ? We used to have new versions/bugfixes
every week, but now the project seems frozen... Of course, Do is
rather stable, but we're missing new geek-stuff ;)
Anyways, the do-wiki is filled with spam, latest release is 2-years
old, and unity sucks ;)
Please, guys, answer us !
PS: love your work , you are not alone !

Christopher James Halse Rogers

Oct 23, 2011, 6:53:23 PM10/23/11
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 14:18 -0700, logik wrote:
> Hey guys, what's happening ? We used to have new versions/bugfixes
> every week, but now the project seems frozen... Of course, Do is
> rather stable, but we're missing new geek-stuff ;)
> Anyways, the do-wiki is filled with spam,

Yeah, I don't have a huge amount of motivation to curate the wiki. I
don't think it's a great place for plugin documentation anyway; it's one
of my TODO items to copy all the relevant documentation into Mallard
documents so we can ship documentation alongside the plugins.

> latest release is 2-years old,

Actually, it's 4 months old - 0.8.5 was released in June - the website
is just a little unloved. I'm flying to UDS soon, so there'll be
another burst of plane-hacking, and then I expect to release 0.9 in the
week after I get back.

signature.asc