gnome-do-plugins-0.8.2 install from source fails due to missing BANSHEE_INDEXER_DLL env var

Chris

Dec 21, 2010, 12:50:54 PM12/21/10
to GNOME Do
Hello, all,

I'm trying to install gnome-do-plugins-0.8.2 from source because I'm
having issues with the Google Calculator plugin and there seems to be
an issue with this part of the generated BundledLibraries/Makefile.in:

install-data-hook:
$(INSTALL) -d $(DESTDIR)/$(bundledir)
$(INSTALL) -m 644 -t $(DESTDIR)/$(bundledir) $
(BANSHEE_INDEXER_DLL)

I don't have Banshee installed and BANSHEE_INDEXER_DLL isn't set, so I
wind up with an error about not enough args being passed to /usr/bin/
install.

A workaround was to manually install the dll's myself. I'm not sure
how this should be patched.

Thanks,

Chris

Robert Dyer

Dec 21, 2010, 3:07:50 PM12/21/10
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend using the latest bzr branch instead of 0.8.2. This
branch has no BundledLibraries directory anymore.

- Robert