Re: Compile Error

Nordic Funkster

Oct 31, 2012, 10:48:16 PM10/31/12
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
A users on the mono developer list tried compiling this on his system and had the same error as well.  I tried pulling the most recent code and I still have issues.

Christopher James Halse Rogers

Nov 12, 2012, 11:53:09 PM11/12/12
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
Odd. It built in the do-testers PPA (and, obviously on my system) last I
tried.

I'll give it another whirl locally and see if I can reproduce.
signature.asc

Christopher James Halse Rogers

Dec 4, 2012, 3:46:12 AM12/4/12
to gnom...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 06:13 -0700, Nordic Funkster wrote:
> I tried posting this compile error (and am not trying to double post)
> I just didn't see it show up.
>

> Compiling Do.Interface.Linux.Classic.dll...
> ./src/ClassicTheme.cs(25,39): error CS0012: The type
> `Do.Platform.Linux.IConfigurable' is defined in an assembly that is
> not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly
> `Do.Platform.Linux, Version=0.9.0.0, Culture=neutral,
> PublicKeyToken=null'
> Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
>

> Any ideas how I can fix this?

I still can't reproduce this failure. Could you attach the full output
of ./configure and the full build output, or come into #gnome-do on
Freenode IRC?
signature.asc