Accesați primul mesaj necitit

William

necitită,
21 aug. 2010, 20:46:0021.08.2010
– GNOME Do
GNOME Do has picked up a habit of crashing since my latest dist-
upgrade (which is a while ago). I read several posts, but none of them
solved the problem I have. The backtrack starts with:

*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/cli: munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer:
0x00183ecd ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(+0x6b591)[0x17f591]

William

necitită,
21 aug. 2010, 21:46:3621.08.2010
– GNOME Do
I should add that, it crashes after I type one or two letters.

I could include the whole crash log, if I know how to attached a
file...

Robert Dyer

necitită,
21 aug. 2010, 22:01:1321.08.2010
– gnom...@googlegroups.com
I think it would make most sense to file a bug report and attach the
stack dump to that.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/do/+filebug

- Rob

> --

William

necitită,
21 aug. 2010, 22:44:0321.08.2010
– GNOME Do
Done:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/do/+bug/622053

William

On Aug 22, 12:01 pm, Robert Dyer <psyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it would make most sense to file a bug report and attach the
> stack dump to that.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/do/+filebug
>
> - Rob

Răspundeți tuturor