Join the GNOGA Organizing Team!

Jessica

Dec 2, 2022, 10:20:12 AM12/2/22
to GNO Growers Alliance
Hello GNOGA members!

It's time to start thinking about elections for our organizing team! Our organizing positions last 2 years, and Devin and Jess are both about to reach their term limits. We are currently looking for 2 new folks to take their places.

We are encouraging any active GNOGA members to consider running! The Greater New Orleans Growers Alliance is more than an email listserv; we are a network of educators, compost experts, active farmers, community gardeners, policy shapers, and everyone in between. Bringing everyone together takes initiative, and it is the role of the organizing team to plan regular meetings, guide policy campaigns, and help bolster local growers.

Do you know someone who might be a good fit? Are you yourself interested in joining the team? Great! Please email the organizing team at gnoga.or...@gmail.com with a brief blurb about yourself or the nominee. Have questions about time commitment, responsibilities, etc.? Feel free to shoot an email, we are happy to field any questions you may have and to provide more specifics.

Nominations are due December 16th, and general body voting will happen in the beginning of January. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
The GNOGA Organizing Team
Jana, Jess, Becca, Sierra, Devin