compilation and installation issues

瀏覽次數:35 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

jsunth...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年1月17日 下午4:22:182018/1/17
收件者:Gnocl
Hi,

I've tried the last two releases, one from just a couple days ago(!).

- There is nothing defined for "install" in the Makefile
- A bunch of files were looking for gnocl.h in ../ but it's kept in ../includes
- The package names were wrong for Debian in install-devlibs.tcl, I've included the Debian package names below, if you are interested.

Please don't hear any of this as a complaint, I very much appreciate your efforts.

I'm not sure how to proceed at this point, though.

# install-devlibs.tcl
#! /bin/sh
#\
exec tclsh "$0" "$@"

set devLibs {
libglade2-dev
libnotify-dev
libcanberra-dev
libgtkimageview-dev
libgtksourceview2.0-dev
libgtkspell-dev
libgnomecanvas2-dev
libmagickcore-dev
libwebkitgtk-dev
libpoppler-dev
astyle
doxygen
libglib2.0-dev
}

if 0 {
lappend devLibs {
glib2-devel
glibc-i18ndata
}
}

# options = install | remove | update
set opt install

foreach lib $devLibs {
puts "installing $lib"
#eval exec "sudo zypper -n $opt $lib"
eval exec "apt-get install $lib"
}

William Giddings

未讀,
2018年1月17日 下午5:25:552018/1/17
收件者:gn...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm not close to my workstation at the moment. I'll get a fix for you tomorrow.
Will

Jeremy Suntheimer

未讀,
2018年1月17日 下午5:27:142018/1/17
收件者:gn...@googlegroups.com
No hurry.  Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gnocl" group.

William Giddings

未讀,
2018年1月19日 清晨5:02:152018/1/19
收件者:gn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I see. I always use "sudo make reinstall" after each build. Sorry about that! Please find the attachment containing corrected makefile.

Also, thanks for the comments about installing libraries from Debian. I'll take a look at how the installers can check which Distro is being used and use the appropriate package manager.

Will

Makefile

jsunth...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年1月20日 凌晨4:47:242018/1/20
收件者:Gnocl
Thank you so much!  I'm off to play with gnocl!

jsunth...@gmail.com

未讀,
2018年1月20日 清晨5:04:092018/1/20
收件者:Gnocl
Hahahaha!  I didn't realize I only needed the the gnocl.so and pkgIndex.tcl to use Gnocl.  Mea culpa :)

William Giddings

未讀,
2018年1月20日 下午2:15:572018/1/20
收件者:gn...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
Onwards and upwards! That's the great thing about tickle, it's as simple as it gets.
Let me know how it goes....
Will

回覆所有人
回覆作者