Study Skills Graphic Novel For Teenagers

Jane

Mar 14, 2010, 11:33:44 PM3/14/10
to Graphic Novels in Libraries UK
"Smart Study: How to Study Less and Get More" is a unique study skills
graphic novel that teaches students how to develop good study habits.

Graphics and speech bubbles tell the story of Jane Genovese’s own
personal experience of grappling with studies through high school and
university to achieve great results.

As well as explaining healthy eating and the importance of regular
sleep, the graphic novel shows how to use mind-mapping – a
particularly effective technique for teenagers – and offers advice on
managing stress levels through exercise and deep breathing.

Young reviewer, 15-year-old Shenton College student, Felia Veth, said:
“Your comic wasn't just true and heart spoken, it was also really
funny and I can relate to it so much. I mean you could have just
written all the advice down in monotone writing and drawn lifeless
stick figures but by turning your experiences and advice into a witty
comic I can now remember every bit of time saving info and advice.
Thanks!”

For a "Smart Study" information pack please send an email to
ja...@learningfundamentals.com.au

If you would like to preview sample pages or order copies of this
graphic novel (RRP: $14.95AUD), please visit
http://learningfundamentals.com.au/smart-study-comic/