Not so much a new topic; more an old favourite

Whatley

Feb 9, 2015, 7:06:20 AM2/9/15
to gnl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all (assuming there's anyone still out there?) - We've been approached by a local councillor who is keen to use GNs as a way to engage reluctant readers, especially young people. As you know there can be general ignorance and worry over GNs from staff, with some refusing to allow children under the age of 15 to borrow them unless they get parental consent first. Based on that, and my own knowledge, do you know of the publishers that tend to indicate content and/or age ratings? I know that most Manga uses ages and Marvel Max series are recommended for adult readers, but are there any others?

Any other thoughts on this perennial topic would also be most welcome.

Regards
Graham