Kanche Naa Songs Download

Tanika Svrcek

Jan 17, 2024, 3:39:47 AMJan 17
to gnarunmacock

Krish began research on the film's subject after seeing a bomb, dropped by the Imperial Japanese Army, preserved in a museum in Visakhapatnam during the filming of Vedam (2010). He worked on the film's screenplay for nine-and-a-half months and considered it his most ambitious project. Chirantan Bhatt composed the film's songs and score, marking his debut in Telugu cinema. Gnana Shekar V. S. was the film's director of photography; Sahi Suresh was the film's art director, and Sai Madhav Burra wrote the film's dialogue.

The official soundtrack of Kanche composed by Chirantan Bhatt consists of six songs, including instrumental theme music. The lyrics for the remaining five songs were penned by Sirivennela Sitaramasastri.[25] Kanche marked Bhatt's debut in South Indian cinema. Krish worked with Bhatt on Gabbar Is Back and asked him to compose a song for Kanche. Impressed with it, Krish signed him as the film's music director. Bhatt found Kanche to be "an intense and emotional story" and ensured that the music was not generic and in sync with the film's scale.[26]

kanche naa songs download

Krish also provided a few references to the works of Ilaiyaraaja and M. M. Keeravani to Bhatt during the composing sessions. Bhatt used tabla tarang (an Indian melodic percussion instrument consisting of more than ten drums) and sarod (an Indian lute-like stringed instrument) predominantly in the instrumentation as he felt that the songs had to: "depict a lot of mood and emotions".[13] The song "Nijamenani Nammani" was composed using Charukesi raga and Nandini Srikar, who provided the additional vocals along with Shreya Ghoshal who was not listed in the album's credits.[27] Abhay Jodhpurkar initially provided the vocals for the raw cut of the song "Itu Itu Ani Chitikelu Evvarivo", which was recorded in two hours at his friend's studio. Bhatt found his voice apt and retained it in the final version without any further improvements.[28] The songs "Itu Itu Ani Chitikelu Evvarivo", and "Bhaga Bhagamani" were composed using the Natabhairavi, and Kamavardani ragas; Bhatt used both Charukesi and Kamavardani ragas for "Raa Mundadugeddam".[29]

Before you continue reading the article, we would like to strongly suggest you to watch this short video of Krish and Sastry gaaru interacting online. Here, Krish explicitly says how Sastry gaaru tries to tell the whole story of the film within those confined 5 minutes song he gets to write at every emotional/dramatic instance in the film. This generally applies to all the songs Sastry gaaru has ever written. ?

The film will be discussed through the snippets of song lyrics in the order of their occurrence. The songs pretty much sum up the story, more than once, through their lyrics. And who else, other than the Master Sirivennela gaaru, can achieve this?

I have talked in great detail about the other songs in this 4th film of Krish on my blog before, but I somehow missed this one. All thanks to a tweet from Kittu Vissapragada, I ended up discovering this video of Sirivennela gaaru where in he talks at length about this very song. So, taking insights from the man himself, I am gonna try and present to you the meaning behind this invigorating composition from Chirantan Bhatt.

Shah Rukh is a smart 10-year-old boy who resides in Badarpur Khadar village, situated on the Yamuna banks, in North East Delhi. Though he shares his name with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, he has never seen his film. Ask him to sing a song and he shies away because he has never heard any as due to absence of power in the village songs have never been played there.

dca57bae1f