error of gmx_mpbsa

Justice Mallen

Mar 3, 2023, 1:57:28 PM3/3/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi everyone can someone help i am hvaing this error when i run gmx_mmpbsa
gmx_MMPBSA.log

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 3, 2023, 2:07:22 PM3/3/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please, use the -cp topol.top option. I your case:
gmx_MMPBSA -O -i mmpbsa.in -cs full_md.tpr -ci index.ndx -cg 1 13 -ct center_full_md.xtc -cp topol.top  -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -eo FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.csv

Justice Mallen

Mar 3, 2023, 3:10:06 PM3/3/23
to Mario Sergio Valdes, gmx_MMPBSA
i have tried and its giving me this errorimage.png

Kind Regards
Justice J Mallen

gmx_MMPBSA.log

Mario Sergio Valdes

Mar 4, 2023, 8:39:56 AM3/4/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
The forcefield folder must be accessible in the gromacs datapath or in the folder where you have the topology. If this ff you are using is a modified version, ensure you have the folder for it in the same directory as the topology. If it is from the internal version in gromacs, the data path is not recognized, so the easiest solution would be to copy it to the directory where the topology is.

Justice Mallen

Mar 7, 2023, 3:43:38 PM3/7/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hi

i am having another error again kindly assist. please find the attached picture below and the gmx_mmpbsa.log file
gmx_MMPBSA.log
Screenshot from 2023-03-07 14-40-47.png

marioe911116

Mar 7, 2023, 4:14:11 PM3/7/23