Something wrong with gmx_MMPBSA_test -t 0

Janson Shi

Feb 14, 2023, 10:42:16 AM2/14/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Dear sir,

I am new to gmx_MMPBSA and have spent couple of day in installing and testing gmx_MMPBSA. However, there are still two examples running with errors. The corresponding files have been attached, and please provide some solutions to those errors. Many thanks for your contributions and help.

Best regards,
Janson Shi
gmx_MMPBSA_test.log

Mario Sergio Valdes

Feb 14, 2023, 10:55:54 AM2/14/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
Thank you Jason for the report.
The error in test number 9, seems to be because you ran out of RAM because I don't see any error in the output files. Please try running it with only one CPU as follows:
gmx_MMPBSA_test -t 11
Error number 13 is due to an incompatibility with the latest version of numpy. It is already fixed in the development version (python -m pip install git+https://github.com/Valdes-Tresanco-MS/gmx_MMPBSA.git -U) or you can simply downgrade the numpy version (conda install numpy==1.23.5). To repeat the test:
gmx_MMPBSA_test -t 15

Let me know if work for you

Janson Shi

Feb 15, 2023, 12:13:07 AM2/15/23
to gmx_MMPBSA

Dear sir,

Many thanks for your help. Both of the errors are solved.

Best regards,
Janson Shi