decomposition plot

li gar

Nov 5, 2023, 12:35:24 AM11/5/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I hope you are doing well. I would like to ask you something that might be obvious to you, because I am a beginner in this field.
After MMPBSA calculations and extract the plot the energetic components (decomposition, DELTA).
The simulated molecule (LIG) was in the plot.
If is ok, can I put it in my paper? If not how can I create it? Please.
Capture 12.JPG

marioe911116

Nov 5, 2023, 7:15:16 PM11/5/23
to gmx_MMPBSA
I am not sure I follow your question... LIG is expected to be in the plot since it is located at the interface. If the value makes sense or no that's a different topic and will depend on the methodology you used and the physicochemical properties of your system