Error in running "gmx_MMPBSA"

Vishwambhar Bhandare

May 25, 2022, 6:35:54 AM5/25/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Dear Sir ,
We are facing difficulties in running 'gmx_MMPBSA' for trajectory of modified tRNA with codon triplet.
We get following error (refer attached screenshot)
 "MMPBSA_Error: The receptor index has fewer atoms than the topology. Please check that the files are consistent."
We have also crosschecked all the input files manually for the atom number mismatch.
I request you to please check our files and suggest possible solutions.
Here, our com.top is a topology of complex without solvent. The file "AAA.top" is topology of ligand, "ASL.top" is the topology of receptor and "com_solv_N.top" is the topology of solvated complex.
Looking for your support in this regard.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Vishwambhar

bf1.xtc
com_solv_N.top
index.ndx
mmpbsa.in
com.top
AAA.top
Screenshot from 2022-05-25 15-54-44.png
ASL.top

marioe911116

May 25, 2022, 6:57:16 AM5/25/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
could you please send the structure file (tpr or pdb) you are using?

Vishwambhar Bhandare

May 25, 2022, 7:52:51 AM5/25/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Please find attached tpr file.
md.tpr

Vishwambhar Bhandare

May 25, 2022, 7:55:20 AM5/25/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
md.gro

marioe911116

May 25, 2022, 3:39:41 PM5/25/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Using this command line, it works fine:

gmx_MMPBSA -i mmpbsa.in -cs md.tpr -ct bf1.xtc -ci index.ndx -cg 0 1 -cp com.top

Of note, the trajectory has PBC and in theory, this should be corrected before running the calculations...

let me know if this solves the issue...

cheers!

Message has been deleted