calculation stopped due to software error

Ketan Rohilla

Sep 5, 2022, 12:11:25 PM9/5/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
Hello Sir,
I am doing a protein-ligand binding energy calculation using the MMPBSA method, but unfortunately due to a software connection problem, the calculation stopped. How can I start the calculation from the same point?

Also, I have performed a 50 ns MD run for my system by taking frames at every 1 ps which means it has 50000 frames. The binding energy calculation is taking too much time to proceed further. It has been a week but it is still showing:
[INFO] Cleaning normal complex trajectories...
How can I make my calculation faster, either by skipping some frames or something else?

Mario Sergio Valdes

Sep 5, 2022, 2:46:20 PM9/5/22
to gmx_MMPBSA
This bug was fixed in version v1.5.5. You can update from Github to check calculation progress  through the progress bar implemented recently
Message has been deleted